Thursday, January 7, 2010

Our Pups

I have been wanting to post some pictures I have taken lately of our "children," Mordecai and Tully. They are both long haired dachshunds. Mordecai is technically Josh's dog. He is two years old, and is such a great dog. He is super friendly and loves to cuddle with you. Tully is technically my dog, and he is almost 11 months old. Unlike Mordecai, who is very calm and never meets a stranger, Tully is a little more nervous around new people, but he has a lot more energy! He loves to play and chew on raw-hide bones.

Mordecai
Mordecai begging at the table - he LOVES food!
Tully

1 comment:

  1. Hey Shelley!
    I found your blog through Haley's and I'm so glad I did. You are welcome to add our blog to the list you look at www.thoselittles.blogspot.com, but ours is private, so just email me and I'll send you an invite: those2littles@hotmail.com. It's been so long since I've seen you, but I'm glad you're doing so great!!

    Laura(King)Little

    ReplyDelete