Thursday, December 24, 2009

Early Christmas

Since I have to work on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, my parents came to Birmingham last weekend to see Josh and I and to have a mini-Christmas with us. It was really nice because I hadn't seen my parents since our wedding! For those of you who know me really well, you know that I cannot go very long without talking to or seeing my parents. :) Here are some photos from the day:

Me opening a present

Dad helping me out with opening the box

My new cannisters!

Josh opening his present - he got some dress
shirts that he really needed

Add Image
How cute is this! You hang it on your wall
and you can hang your keys on it

My brother and sister-in-law gave us this
just married Auburn ornament. I thought it was super cute.
I can't wait to put it on myChristmas tree next year
since I don't have one this year!


No comments:

Post a Comment